New Year sometimes means new style and new looks. New looks implies freshness and movement. One of people do is getting a new haircut. Short haircut is often being an option for them. And bob hairstyle is one popular choice they made. The bob hairstyles are timeless hairstyle that can be worn by everyone. With dozens of its variations and innovations, bob hairstyles always are up to date.
Short layered bob hairstyle is one popular variation of bob hairstyles. It looks so fresh and trendy. Not only freshness and trendy, short layered bob hairstyle also makes you look young and dynamic. To get short layered bob hairstyle is easy. This style can be achieved by uniting layers of different lengths into the hair, though bob still remains at its ordinary one length styled trim.
There are some simple efforts you can do to make your layered bob hairstyle looks wonderful. Once you go to hair stylish and get your hairs being in short layered bob hairstyle, remember to keep the texture of your hair after that. Yeah, to keep it always looks like done by hair stylish everyday is the point. Why not we do that? So, here are some steps to keep your short layered bob hairstyle fabulous;
- Wash your hair regularly to make it clean and sleek. And don’t forget to apply conditioner after shampooing. Conditioner helps your hair to be moist, shining and smooth.
- Before you use hair iron, apply hair vitamin to give nutrition and protect your hair from heat. It’s better to apply hair vitamin when the hair is half dry. Another option is you can apply straightening balm to damp hair, and then blow dry straight using a round brush.
- Remember; use flat iron when your hair is absolutely dry to avoid your hair from easily drenched. Flat iron is needed to make the hair extra straight.
- Another alternative for you who willing to use traditional method and has limited time, you can use styling wax. It’s also useful to form your hair as you want, yet looks straight, textured, and yes, fabulous.
- Apply a few drops of shine serum to your palms and run them over your hair to tame flyaways. It’s needed also to make your hair looks shining and sparkling.
- To make your hair be extra hold and polish, you can also use finishing spray, but it’s optional.
- You can also apply lighter highlight to enhance your look.