Looking young and beautiful is all woman desire. Being mature doesn’t stop woman from trying to look great and beautiful. Being mature is not only about the attitude; it’s also about the style. Mature woman demands some simplicity and elegancy in style. From the way they get dressed their selves to the way they do make up. Hair style is important to carry on the image of person. For mature woman, it’s important to impress people about their maturity and character.
The hair tends to lose volume and sheen as a woman grows old and therefore, the short hairstyles offer a convenient and cool option. Moreover, they are easy to look after; carry, look trendy and last but not the least imparts that elusive youthful charm, so sought-after by the women.
Short Bob hairstyle is one of simple way to look mature yet chic. It’s also easy to manage and to take care. Short bob haircut has some variances, especially for mature woman, such as classic bob, stacked bob, and layered bob. Short bob hairstyle will help the mature woman to look younger and fresh. It also can hide the forehead wrinkle by its bangs. Consider cutting a few instead of opting for Botox. Another good news is short bob haircut works for every face shape and every hair type.
Here are some ways how to style short bob haircut:
- Classic bob: this chin length bob is cut bluntly and with minimal layers.
- Prepare hair dryer, flat iron with ceramic plate, and a medium-sized round brush.
- Comb out hair and part to the side
- Blow hair dry with a medium-sized round brush. Bevel ends under while drying to create that flipped under effect.
- Use a flat iron to smooth hair out when completely dry.
- Stacked bob: this short hairstyle feels nice and cool because the hair is kept up and off of your neck. Short, stacked layers blend softly into sleek, chin length strands in the front.
- Apply some styling foam to damp strands and comb through.
- Blow hair dry and use a medium-sized round brush for the front strands. Really concentrate on making them as smooth and frizz-free as possible.
- When your hair is totally dry, use flat iron to polish off hair strands.
- Rough up your hair with your finger in the back to separate and show off your layer. Use a texture spray if needed.