Styling in short layered bob haircut will never die. From the simplest, shortest to the styling you put much effort. Blow-dry short layered bob can give you idea to have short blow-drying hairstyle. Furthermore, you have choice to choose the simplest way, “glamorous”, or quickest way. This styling result followed how you have the blow-dried short layered bob. There are important notices you need to pay attention before doing it.
First, knowing your face shape and hair texture, bow-dried short layered bob will work best for thin hair and almost all face shape. Second, you need to know what your short layered bob haircut is. Best haircuts of bob for it, are stacked bob, classic bob, edgy, and angled bob, and choppy layered bob with blunt bangs can also tried for blow-dried short layered bob. Third, taking good care of the blow-drying by precisely choosing the hair dryer since using heated tools can damage you hair more easily.
You can buy the blow dryer with temperature selection so you can choose the best temperature you need or you can use for your hair. If your hair is sensitive, this kind of temperature selection is your life saver. Next, things you need for the Blow-dry short layered bob are paddle brush and hairdryer.
After the preparation for the blow-drying, thing may people ignore or doesn’t realize is that the longer the brush, it gives less curves and the smaller or rounder the brush, it gives more curves. There are some steps to do:
- Take your hair in sections or segments.
- Start blow drying with the undermost layers.
- With the brush, life the hair away from the roots and curve the hair gently towards the neck.
- After finish with the roots, you can also have your ends modified to be textured or flip directions.
- Some tips for having blow-dried short layered bob:
- Several products works best with hair dryer such as gel, wax, shine spray, thickening spray, frizz control and smoothing serum.
- To have your hair blow-dried, get it towel-dried then you can go with the blow drying.
- To get textured hair, you can apply gel of your towel-dried hair or wax applied to the ends of the hair.
- The appropriate lift of the blow-drying is 90 degree angle from scalp.
- To give additional lift to the crown of your layered bob, angle the round brush by the time you are blow-dry it.